2/10/2011

A Flashback

Remember how I did a little posting last year, the one about the video game The Ripper and how it featured music made by the band Blue Öyster Cult? And how a whole sketch on Saturday Night Live was based on that song and that it needed more cowbell? If you don't, check it out right now, I'll wait.

Are you done yet? Aight then.

Guess what: I gots me a little christmas present by Awesome Phil who you might remember from my Guitar Hero escapades during Winter-Een-Mas 2010. And this present looks something like this:


I GOTTA HAVE MOAR COWBELL
Hell yes. My very own Cowbell Tee! And it's has that beautiful green coloring that my MuteMath shirt is made out of as well. I need an official Major Awesome-Stamp Of Approval so I can slap it on there and everyone sees that Major Awesome approves of this.
Thanks Phil!

Labels: , ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite