10/15/2010

GUITAR MACHINEGUN CHICK

Woah!
Someone I go to university with just sent me videos of the band Blood Red Shoes, consisting of a singing drummer (such as myself which is awesome) and a guitar shredding chick (which is generally very awesome). The music ranges somewhere between The Subways, Bloc Party and The Killers with a gentle touch of Placebo, and it's a pleasure to listen to (and look at, so everybody wins).

Check out this song and be greeted by a Guitar machinegun. Hell yes.




Or, if you want it a little more Placbo-esque, have this:



PS: You were right of course, Tiny, you showed me the band some time ago... at about the same time you showed me Delphic, and I blame them for being so good that I totally forgot about Blood Red Shoes at the time! ;D Sorry and thanks, still!

Labels:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite