2/07/2011

I'm just procrastinating learning for the exams, thank you

This quote totally sounds like something I'd do. I would! And it would be awesome.
Also, if your half the Scott Pilgrim fan I am you should really check out this Vimeo profile; it shows some interesting Making-Of material about the movie. I love Making-Ofs!

Two girls moved above this guy's appartment. Thanks to thin walls or whatever, he is able (or forced) to listen to everything they say, do, watch or listen to. While still pretty funny, those chicks are probably too dumb to breathe - if all of this is actually true then Paris Hilton is fuckin Marie Curie.

One day, when I'm a grown-up and a rockstar and have lots of money, I'll probably be able to afford one of my dream guitars: The Gretsch G.Love Electromatic Corvette. Makes me swoon every time I look at it. I am also currently working on my dream drum kit, but more on that on another occasion (if anyone cares, that is).

'10 Common Medical Myths' - perfect for people who believe that losing weight is harder than gaining it, who like cracking their knuckles (like me) or like eating around midnight (also me). The actual truths behind those myths don't necessarily make anything easier, but still.

'8 Places To Get Free Stock Fotos For Your Website' - The title says it all. Interesting for everyone who blogs, designs webpages or just likes pretty pictures. I have known this list for quite some time now but never consulted it so far, although I'm sure I will find a decent use for it someday.



My Regularly Recurring Song of the Day:


                        

Labels: , , , ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite