10/11/2010

Songs on Heavy Rotation right now

Seven Nation Army's been covered, it's been done. Even I did it at one point. But nothing - nothing - compares to this amazing rendition to the White Stripes' monster hit.
Please enjoy Ben L'Oncle Soul and his incredible band.



Shit this guy can sing. And the solos are fantastic. And the dancing is just contagious! This has to be the best cover/rendition of the song I have ever heard, nay, that ever existed. That's right. Believe it.

Also, I got myself to finally dive into the music of Tegan and Sara - so far I only had about three to four songs I really liked, but recently I found a lot more to like. This one is most prominently featured in my head lately:




Oh yeah, and I found out that Tegan plays a beautiful Gretsch guitar on stage. I already love her for that alone!

Labels: ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite