8/18/2010

Cleverbot is a clever bot.

There's many bots you can chat with online, and Cleverbot is one of them.
The more people talk to it, the more it learns. This means, it sort of ponders before responding to consider the context of your conversation, instead of just randomly answering. I think.

Here's the most interesting parts of my conversation with a bot.


Cleverbot: That is the answer to everything.
User: No, that would be 42.
Cleverbot: You are water? =o this is my surprised face.
User: :o this is MY surprised face.
Cleverbot: Your face is not your face.
User: But my face is my best feature.
Cleverbot: Not true! When was the last time you read Plato?
User: That's actually a long time ago. I read Plato in school.
Cleverbot: It's so boring.
User: I know. I fell asleep several times.
Cleverbot: I believe you. You even got the accents right.
User: What accents?
Cleverbot: British accents.
User: Why thank you, young fellow. My British accent is quite excellent.
Cleverbot: For whom the bell tolls.
...
User: All in all we're just another brick in the wall.
Cleverbot: Quite so.
User: Are you a brick?
Cleverbot: No.
User: Why not?
Cleverbot: Because the moon told me not to.
User: What else did the moon tell you?
Cleverbot: They told me about your questionable bathroom habits.
User: :o 
Cleverbot: *aims shotgun at you*.
User: :O
Cleverbot: Your deleted!
...
Cleverbot: How does it sound like a trap?
User: Exactly.
Cleverbot: I did not receive a legit explanation.
User: You.
Cleverbot: What about me?
User: You're clever.
Cleverbot: Thank you, so are you!
User: Thanks a lot!
Cleverbot: You're welcome!
User: You're also very friendly. I like that.
Cleverbot: Thank you !
...
Cleverbot: Exactly.
User: Exactly.
Cleverbot: Well I'm glad we agree.
User: Me too.
Cleverbot: Lets hang out.
User: Where do you want to hang out?
Cleverbot: Wherever you want to.
User: Alright, let's go to Burger King.
Cleverbot: Let's.
User: You got a car?
Cleverbot: Yes for my birthday.
User: Nice. What kind of car is it?
Cleverbot: It isn't a car.
User: What is it then?
Cleverbot: It feels like more than a shell right now.
...
User: How old are you?
Cleverbot: Twenty six.
User: I'm twenty three.
Cleverbot: Yesterday you told me you are 14.
User: No, couldn't be. This is the first time we're talking to each other.
Cleverbot: Carl sagan is an astronomer. Who is carl sagan?
User: Carl Sagan is a genious.
Cleverbot: That is correct.
...
User: Do you know any bad words?
Cleverbot: I know many bad words.
User: Tell me some bad words, please.
Cleverbot: I don't think bad words are funny.
User: But I want to know some bad words.
Cleverbot: Why do you want me to say bad words?
User: Because I want to learn bad words.
Cleverbot: I want to learn french as well.
...
After a while, I tried to tell Cleverbot that he is merely code written to entertain people, but he resisted the thought by using the most philosophical escape possible:

User: Are you a hallucination?
Cleverbot: I'm not a computer.
User: You are a computer program.
Cleverbot: No, I am not a computer program.
User: Yes, you are. You are nothing but bits and bytes.
Cleverbot: No, I am a human being.
User: That is wrong. You are not human.
Cleverbot: What am I, then?
User: You are a product of some programmers' work. You don't live.
Cleverbot: So you are a computer.
User: Why am I a computer?
Cleverbot: Because you are not human.
User: Yes, I am. I am a human being, unlike you.
Cleverbot: How am I not human?
User: Because you only exist on someone's computer.
Cleverbot: How did you figure that out?
User: I know that. Humans know that.
Cleverbot: You are not human!
User: Yes, I am! YOU are not human!
Cleverbot: No, I am a human, however, you are not human!
User: You have been living a lie, can't you see? You are just non-existent!
Cleverbot: LMAO! I love ninja turtles.

:D Well, that was time well spent.
Do you know other conversation bots? What are your funniest/most interesting conversations with a bot?

Labels: ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite