8/04/2010

"Time together is just never quite enough"

You might remember my little experiment with my guitar effect board a while ago, where I arranged Delphics Doubt to play on one guitar with help of a looping device. Sure enough I got hooked on the concept and have been experimenting ever since.

Some of you might know Owl City. There's a few songs I like but this is one of his best as far as I know:



It's really simple too - despite having many layers of different instruments it can mostly be played with the intro riff playing throughout. With that in mind I arranged the song for my guitar and looping device, but I also wanted to add some vocals. Since my original choice of a female singer won't be available for a while I simply made an instrumental out of the song.

Hope you enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite