7/13/2010

Perrier by Dita

Everyone knows Dita Von Teese. And everyone knows mineral water. So why not combine?

While I prefer ladies that don't feel the need to hump androgynous musicians or put stuff into their breasts, I do like the art of burlesque and pin-up photography. And I like mineral water. This is why I like this video (also the music's kinda cool):



'Huh, well licking your lips is nice and all, but I'm gonna need more tha-WHOA WHATS SHE DOING WITH THE WATER'

See, this is actually pretty hot.

Originally an internet ad for the mineral water Perrier, the whole concept of these clips was interactive, e.g. you had to throw the dice yourself on perrierbydita.com. But since this fucker loads frustratingly slow for whatever reason I had to fall back on the ol' Tube. Well, less work for me, I guess?

Labels: , ,

1 Kommentare:

Am/um 14. Juli 2010 um 13:21 , Blogger Tiny meinte...

<333 I love her.. Gawd she IS hot.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite