7/16/2010

Venturing The Interwebs: Photography

There's a lot of great photography sites on the net, and those are the most recent I have stumbled upon.


Roads leading to nowhere- despite some pictures having a poor quality, these shots are absolutely amazing. Can't pick favourites, but I definitely like the mysteriously unfinished bridges, and everything sand-, water- and beachrelated (I really need a day at the beach right now).

The Moscow underground river Neglinnaya -  creepy! Those photographs have something very alien to them. I love how the photographer used the given light spots and sources.

Dad and Son Switched - These manipulated family portraits are hilarious. Simple, yet effective. And of course, Michael Jackson has a cameo.

The VERY First Kiss - Adorable snapshots. The 8th one is my favourite :D I think my mom still has a picture of me kissing a girl in kindergarten somewhere... if I recall correctly I was more into blondes at the time ;)  Do you still remember your very first kisses?

The Chess Kid - I like that. I'll keep that one in mind.

Labels: , ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite