3/30/2010

Delphic - Doubt

This is Delphic, a pretty new band (formed in 2009, if I recall correctly), and below you see their third single, Doubt, off their debut album Acolyte.




After watching Subdivisions remade by Jacob Moon a several hundred times now, I felt inspired to experiment a little as well, since my guitar pedal board has a built-in looping device. It's a little clumsy and leaves basically no room configuration, but with some effort you can build yourself small tunes and play along.
What I did was try and remake aforementioned Doubt to play it on a single guitar using only one looping device and several (three) different guitar sounds. This is the result:






Yes, my singing voice kinda sucked. But I swear it was the low quality mic! And I was hoarse as well. Also it was late and I didn't want to annoy the neighbours. And... yeah.

Labels: , , ,

2 Kommentare:

Am/um 30. März 2010 um 23:26 , Blogger Unknown meinte...

That is one awesome music video. :D...Thats what fashion might actually look like in the Nanotech Age ;)...

Your video is refusing cooperation with me, though.

 
Am/um 31. März 2010 um 13:43 , Blogger Tiny meinte...

I like your video. You're great!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite