7/13/2010

Twilight: Vuvuzela. Also, I like tea.

[+Vlarghox] Twilight's like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don't understand.

This had me laughing so hard. Oh, so true.

While I'm already quoting things, here's another one:
Being one of the few people on the planet that dislike coffee even when they are old enough to drink it, I tend to stick to tea, and sometimes I feel a little lost inbetween all the caffeine addicts. But this quote helped me through it:

[@neoalligator] Coffee drinkers have more sex than non-coffee drinkers.  They also enjoy it more.
[@neoalligator] take that
[@neoalligator] tea drinking pansies
[Ghostlyy] huh?
[Ghostlyy] what's that?
[Ghostlyy] I can't hear you over the sound of realisation that sluts drink coffee
[Ghostlyy] whilst classy people drink tea
[@neoalligator] .....
[@neoalligator] shit 

Labels: ,

2 Kommentare:

Am/um 14. Juli 2010 um 00:03 , Blogger Unknown meinte...

Anti-Coffee-Highfive! o/\o

Also, you said "even when they are old enough to drink it"...this got me thinking: Why do we have a social norm that says you can't drink coffee until you're, like, 15 or something? Its neither illegal nor causes any severe effects...So why let kids drink tea but not coffee?

 
Am/um 14. Juli 2010 um 15:49 , Blogger Saber meinte...

o/\o

Probably so that they don't get high on caffeine... I'm imagining a little kid drinking a whole bottle of Coke. You wouldn't want that either.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite