4/02/2011

Come out and play

Today has been the warmest and sunniest day this year, so I went for a walk along the riverside and took pictures.

Seems like I'm not getting anything done for the blog that involves actual work these days. Well, that's because I'm always busy doing something else, and when I stop pretending and admit that this is a shitty excuse I get really lethargic about the whole thing.
I'm actually working on new songs (and still have several on hold) so who knows, maybe I'll put something on here if anyone is interested.


Anyway, here come the pictures!














All pictures taken by Saber, 2011.

Again those images were shot with my mobile phone camera. It also has a nifty little feature that lets you create panoramic view pictures. Check this out:



Of course it's very obvious that those pictures have been blended into each other, but it's actually executed pretty well. Except for the lighting and color differences in each seperate picture there are no apparent cuts. If you search for them you might find some, but if you're just skimming over them, it's barely noticeable.

The next post will be more interesting, I promise.

Labels: , ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite