3/02/2010

Pre-Spring Excitement

It's March 1st (at least it was when I attempted this post), and the sun outside makes me feel all Spring-y. Nevermind the (once more) dropping temperatures and the still very lifeless looking trees - I want Spring and damn I'm gonna have it!

This is why today I set out to shoot the world.
Camerawise that is - after running some errands for myself downtown I went to one of my favourite spots, the old railroad bridge crossing the river. With the camera at hand and sunny music in my ear (more on that in a later post) I enjoyed the sun and took some pictures of the surroundings, gradually learning more about the cam and increasing my snapshot-skills (at least I felt like I did).

Here are what I deem to be the best shots of my work. Enjoy! (More after the jump.)

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  
 All pics made by Saber, 2010. And yes, I know there was dirt on the lense.


So is there a spot you like shooting the most? Or just a favourite spot altogether? Pics, please!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Kommentare:

Am/um 3. März 2010 um 12:56 , Blogger Tiny meinte...

Very nice pics, keep it up!
But beware: Someday I will steal your camera ;)

Like the third and the last pic the most.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite