1/29/2010

The Beautiful Side Of Winter

Winter can be a time of near-accidents on icey roads, wet feet due to snow slush and frosty temperatures, thus providing plenty of reasons to just stay inside, build a bed fortress with blankets and pillows and consume hot chocolate and cookies.
Still, Winter can be beautiful, as can be seen in Tiny's blog. Also, when I once went through my kitchen, I saw something I immediately needed to take pictures of:

 


  


 




Yeah well... it kinda made me go awww. And it definitely made me appreciate Winter a little more. But it really makes me crave for a comfy bed fortress.








Oh wait - I totally have that!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Kommentare:

Am/um 31. Januar 2010 um 03:11 , Blogger Tiny meinte...

That was so totally awesome!
I mean: Really, really, really!
Felt like a kid again.
Loved the cookies.
And the talking.
So actually everything :)


Should def. do that again!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite