3/19/2010

Down in the Gamecrazy Hisouse!

Zelda Scott: Yo Dawg, know what I'm saying? That's the bomb-diggity! Gamecrazy has all the fly new game titles! Booyah! That's it from down on the floor, y'all!

The Spoony Experiment Theater: Gamecrazy Training Video


I'm not sure what this is supposed to be (an overlength commercial for a video game store I assume, this can never be a real training video), but this is absolutely hilarious, even without Spoonys commentary. I can't stop laughing and cringing at once when I hear that Zelda chick. Even the other actors look embarassed being with her.

That was krunk.

Labels:

3 Kommentare:

Am/um 20. März 2010 um 14:07 , Blogger Unknown meinte...

I am in awe. Could that woman be any whiter? :D

 
Am/um 20. März 2010 um 14:18 , Blogger Saber meinte...

Probably not :D
But wait! She could wear a backwards cap and try to be ... COOL AS ICE HELL YEAH

For reference: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/11980-coolice

THAT. Is white.

 
Am/um 22. März 2010 um 15:01 , Blogger Tiny meinte...

Ice, ice baby..I still wanna watch that movie.
Just for the laughs. Or for feeling embarrassed for him. Or both.I dunno.

"What an Icehole" :D

"Drop that zero and give it the hero.." YEAH! :D

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite